Friday, July 26, 2013

Hello Rocks and Going with The Flow


Well yesterday saw the creation of a new driveway.



And this morning Dan drove his truck down to the site and dumped the rock for the stone foundation. 


Elliot came this morning and told me that he's not able to continue on with the project as he is moving with his young family next week. We thought he could get the footings in by Tuesday for the inspectors, but that's not going to happen now. So I'm on the search for a new construction helper.
There are a few signs I've seen up around the island so I'm sure it won't take long. This gives me some time to think about my thesis. :-)
I am so grateful this project is not on a timeline. It's a joyful experience that will unfold as it should. I am sure the right person will turn up at the right time to get my footings soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment